There are lots of people I have come to think of as friends since I started this blogging lark. In a moment I'll have to identify six of them to pass the award onto.
But first, as a condition of accepting this award, I have to tell you six things about my writing:
1. I could give up writing more easily than I could give up gardening.
2. When I'm writing I drink too much tea, but there are worse vices in life.
3. I have three different kinds of thesaurus and use them all.
4. I can only write first drafts in longhand, not on computer.
5. If I'm cold I can't concentrate. Other than that I can write almost anywhere.
6. I don't plan much, but I often cut out pictures from magazines that relate to the story that's in my mind.
And so (drum roll...) I now have to spread the lurve and give the 'Sweet Friends' award to another six people. If they would like to share six things about their writing, their blogging, their Olympic ambitions or whatever then please feel free to do so. If not... oh hell, just have the award!
1. Margo Berendsen at Writing at High Altitude
2. Laraine at Larainy Days
3. Karen at Get on with It
4. Bazza at To Discover Ice
5. Joanna Campbell at Brightwriter60
6. Teresa Ashby at A Likely Story