Thursday 21 March 2013

Reality? Me?

Thank you to Hayley N. Jones for passing on her 'Reality' blog award to me. I don't always have time to do these, but this one is short and sweet.

First I have to answer the following four questions.

1. If you could change one thing, what would it be?

I would like to see greater respect for all living things. People, animals and our beautiful planet.

2. If you could repeat an age, what would it be?

There is no era in my life that I would choose to repeat. I have achieved more in my forties than in any previous decade. Now I am about to turn fifty, I just think I am incredibly lucky to be here, after some of the stupid things I did when I was young.

3. What one thing really scares you?

Being seriously ill and losing control of my life.

4. If you could be someone else for a day, who would it be?

This was such a hard question! What an opportunity - being someone else for a day. The best answer I can give right now is that I would try being novelist Anne Tyler, in the hope that some of her brilliance would rub off!

Now I have to pass on the award to other deserving bloggers, if they wish to participate. I'm nominating:

Kate Jackson

Susan Jane Jones

and

Old kitty

14 comments:

Frances Garrood said...

Oh, I so agree about wanting to be Anne Tyler! Me too!

Patsy said...

Good answers.

Rosemary Gemmell said...

Lovely answers, Joanne - I don't want to repeat another age either!

joanne fox said...

Thank you all. x

suzy doodling said...

Thank you for the lovely award Joanne, it's lovely.x

joanne fox said...

Welcome, Suzy. x

Wendy's Writing said...

I said my forties were my best decade as well but I think my fifties will be even better!

Anonymous said...

You're welcome - great answers! :-)

Teresa Ashby said...

Love your answers - I would like to be Anne Tyler too :-) x

Rosie Hendry said...

Thanks for the award, Jo. Will have to think hard about those questions.

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

I haad never seen or heard of this award before. You really gave great thought to your answers. They were great. TFS> ana

joanne fox said...

Thank you all.

Ana - just for fun, really. Feel free to claim the award for yourself if you would like to do it (late birthday present!)

Joanna said...

Lovely answers, Joanne. I think the fifties are better than the forties and I would love to step into Anne Tyler's shoes too! x

joanne fox said...

Thanks Joanna. How lovely that you are so positive about your fifties. I plan to feel the same!